HOW CAN YOU HELP KEEP THE SHOWS SAFE?
Pay attention to safety messages and warnings. Please be respectful of the artists, our staff, and your fellow music fans by following all health and safety guidelines.
Stay in your pod. Your pod is your space. Each pod is distanced from all other pods so you can take your mask off if you would like. You must stay in your pod during the concert except when you need to visit concessions or the restroom.
OTHER SAFTEY MEASURES
Physical Distancing: We have reduced capacity and adjusted seating protocol for physical distancing.
Standing Gold Circle: has been expanded to allow for POD distancing. We encourage your group to arrive together, pods are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
General Admission Seating: With over 66,500 square feet of event space, and limited capacity, self-social distancing is recommended within this section
By visiting the HART Nissan Concert Series at the Pavilion at Richmond Harley Davidson, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
Fans who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the venue. IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME.
By entering the Pavilion at Richmond Harley Davidson, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.